Friday, July 24, 2009

Anxious

I went to the doctor last night because I have been experiencing chronic fatigue for awhile. I asked him if it was okay if we good run some more lab tests. I'm afraid that all my lab tests will come back normal, and I will continue to not know why I'm extremely tired all the time. I know I'm not a good sleeper, but this kind of tiredness is not normal. It's constant, and I can't stop yawning. At work, I have almost fallen asleep at my desk several times. I take a multi-vitamin and Vitamin B-12. I have been exercising and go to sleep at a decent time every night. I don't understand and hate not knowing what's wrong with me. I had one of the phlebotomists where I work draw my labs this morning, and she will have to send it off to an outside lab. If those test results come back normal, I'm not sure what else to do. I pray about this, and I try to eat healthy, exercise, and take vitamins, and go to bed at a decent hour. I'm constantly tired. I hate it. There's so much that I need to do and I feel like this keeps me from doing things because I have no energy level at all. I'm concerned about my health, and have been for a long time. I'm too young for this kind of stuff to be happening to me. I barely have energy to work my job, drive home, get up in the morning, go to the grocery store, get up for church on Sunday, or help serve on the college ministry on Sunday night. Please keep me in your prayers if you read this. Thanks.

2 comments:

Megs85114 said...

I will definitely keep praying for you. Did you get any results back yet? Please keep me posted! :)

Judith said...

Praying for you.
Everyone I talk to has the same problem. I don't know if it's something that's in the food or environment or people just go, go, go. I even have it to an extent. Mine I feel is from not getting a long break. My friend suggested a B Complex and B6 vitamin together. She says that helps a friend of hers, and the B6 is what really makes the difference. She gets tired when she doesn't take the B6.