Sunday, July 19, 2009

Night-time bloggin'

So, it's Sunday, and I didn't go to church or to MERGE... It was a struggle just getting out of bed... was in bed for most of the day because my headache would not go away... so I bascially watched t.v. all day and did laundry.

I watched this marathon on MTV called the World's Strictest Parents where these strict parents take in two rebellious teens for a week. I was amazed at how much some of the teens changed after staying with the parents in that short amount of time... some of the teens were just lazy, but most of them drank, smoked, and cursed, and were really disrespectful to the parents. I was really awestruck by how most of the parents behaved calmly by this disrespectful behavior, and most of the parents were of the Christian faith and prayed for the teens. I thought that was awesome. I got a lot from watching the show because of the effect thse strict parents had on these teens. Whether or not they stick to changing their ways remains to be seen, but it gave me a glimpse of how some teens are and how they act, and how to be a parent and what a challenge it is. I look forward to one day being a parent, but I know it is not my time yet.

I feel like I wasted yet anopther day of my life not feeling well, but I can't help it sometimes, I have no energy at all even if I take vitamins and eat well. I kinda concerned but can't go to th doctor because we are shortstaffed and I'm trying to accumulae time off hours, so I'm praying that God will give me strength just to endure getting up in the morning and getting out of bed. It takes all my strength, especially when I'm not feeling well. I don' t want to complain about it. I really don't understand the fatigue. I can eat well, work out, and take vitamins, and feel so tired I can't stay awake. I have to lay down. It's strange. I know I need to go see my doctor, just have to put it off a while longer. I don't want to waste any more of my days staying at home in bed because of horrible headaches and fatigue. There is way too much to do, and nothing is going to hold me back.

I'm so grateful to God for everything. I realize I can do more than what I thought I could. I pray for strength and restoration and deliverance tonight. In Jesus' Name.

No comments: